for all applications
Grading System for PB/MDF
Argos was the first company to develop inline surface inspection systems to the particleboard and MDF -industry, first system was delivered already in 1999.
The Argos Grading System can be installed behind the press, after the sander or in conjunction with the cut-to-size operations.
The built in recipe editor allow plant personnel to define accurate grading recipes for customers and products.
The correct grading parameters are loaded automatically during product changes, ensuring that the product is graded according to its specifications.
- 1 or 2-sided inspection, up to +10ft. wide panels.
- Reliable, consistent and 100% inspection at full speed
- Every panel is graded objectively, only relevant defects are downgraded
- Accurate statistics for upstream and downstream production adjustments
- Highly automated setup procedures and easy operation
- Automatic cleaning reducing maintenance needs
- Reduced manpower cost