and process optimization
for all applications
The Argos Grading System is a powerful and effective system for automating the inspection of all types of surface defects in decorative surfaces. The optical inspection system checks the surface for the smallest defects and monitors the production process continuously.
Argos has focused on reliability and low maintenance when designing the system. The system frame is preassembled and designed to ensure a quick and trouble free installation as well as reducing the risk of influence from vibration and external particles. The narrow design makes it easy to retrofit to existing lines and reduces the opening in the conveyor to ensure smooth panel transportation. The latest generation includes new improved automatic cleaning methods ensuring stable operation as well as reduced need for manual cleaning.
The compact and modular design of the Argos Grading System incorporates multiple camera lines and light sources to capture several images of the same surface. The multiple images allow our image processing software to view a defect from different angles, just like a human does when changing viewing angles trying to find a defect.
- 1 or 2-sided inspection, up to +10ft. wide panels.
- Reliable, consistent and 100% inspection at full speed
- Every panel is graded objectively, only relevant defects are downgraded
- Accurate statistics for upstream and downstream production adjustments
- Highly automated setup procedures and easy operation
- Automatic cleaning reducing maintenance needs
- Reduced manpower cost